Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

PD2: Krystelle M

Over spring break, I didn't really do anything special. It's that time of the year when allergies act up and the nearby shops are crowded with people. So as a result, I ended up spending 8 of the 10 days I had of break inside watching reruns of old TV shows and Ariana Grande celebrity impersonations on Saturday Night Live. Although, I did have fun spending time with my friends on the weekend of Easter. On that Saturday and Sunday, my friends and I drove two hours up to Northern New Jersey to celebrate Easter and a friend's house blessing. The weather was ideal for hanging outside, so we spent most of our time playing with water guns and feasting on candy. When the sun went down, my friends and I had a nighttime egg hunt, although one of us ended off falling from a tree, trying to grab and egg hidden in one of it's limbs. He's fine though, the fall was only two feet. Did you know that pine tree branches are one of the thinnest, only having the ability to hold up about 120 lbs? Yeah, we didn't either.... Other than that, the last few days of the break ended up serving as a fun send off from our mini vacation. Even though I didn't do much, I enjoyed not having school for a week, and look  forward to it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment