Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Pd:3 Ainsley M.

                                                                    I Remember Poem
                                                 I remember going to Avalon every summer
                                                       
                                                         The way the salty air smelled
                        And how i remember the smell of the fudge being made like it was yesterday

                                                    The waves touch against my skin
                                                     The water was cold and relaxing

                                                     I remember the waves crashing
                                  How the deep blue water crashed against the tan sand

                            I feel excited when I remember skipping down the path to the beach
                                               that is my favorite childhood memory


No comments:

Post a Comment