Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Per. 2: Emma K.

   Spring Break

Spring break was amazing, I'm just wishing that it would last longer. I got to spend most of my week at Stone Harbor with a friend. She has a house right near the bay, so it's really pretty at night. The first full day I was there we went shopping around town, like we did on most days. After that, we went to the beach. Of course being me, I by accidentally squirted my water gun at a little boy who told his mom. You probably can infer what happened to me next. Anyways,  every day we went out somewhere different for dinner, which was pretty cool.  Also one day, we went biking to the beach and I got this huge concshell with a conc living inside. It smelled horrible on the way home though. After that on the next day, we went to the wetlands institute and I got to take a selfie with a seahorse and an octopus on the same day! When we left, my friends parents surprised us and said that we were going to Morey's Pier on opening day, which was that day. We were there for mostly the whole time going on every single ride, but actually everyone else went on the upside-down roller coaster except me. I was too chicken to go on. Other than that, I had a really good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment