Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd6 Fryberger R

Over Spring Break I went to a white water rafting center in North Carolina. The Olympic kayakers train there and we saw someone names Donnelly there kayaking. She was in the Olympics. We were really hoping to go rafting but by the time we got there they were sending out the last trip so we went zip lining instead. We got hooked on and started the first obstacle. My mom and grandfather stood and watched while my brother and I started the first obstacle. First we had to climb through a net bridge which was the easiest of all. Then we went over a wooden plank with many prices missing. After that we went through some ropes, wooden platforms, and other obstacles until we got to the tight rope. My brother was in front of me so I decided not to wait for him and jumped right on. We were both moving pretty smoothly until I decided to wiggle the rope so he would fall off (but he was strapped in so he wouldn't fall). He was wobbling like crazy until he fell off and hanging on only from the rope he was harnessed into. He started laughing like crazy until he could find his way back onto the tight rope. When we got to the end we waited in line for the last thing. A zip line!! I watched my brother fly through the air as I waited for my turn next. The man strapped me in and pushed me! It was so cool! I was so high above the ground! It was such a cool feeling. Overall the whole vacation was fun but I particularly enjoyed the zip lining. I hope I get to come back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment