Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd. 2 Dayna, Spring Break

Spring Break

Over spring break, I had my bat mitzvah it was so much fun and everyone who came I think they had a fun time as well. It was the first time I was in one room with everyone who loves me. After that I went to Boca routine, Florida. Every spring break since I was a baby we have gone. My great grandmother has a house down there and we stayed there for one week. Every day we went to the pool, and her country club fro dinner. we also had one day to celebrate her birthday, we went to a broadway costume museum and saw a bunch of costumes from very famous shows including, My fair lady, Greece, Titanic, and more. We finally saw a show from broadway that my mom and I really wanted to see called "Curtains", it is about aa bunch of actors filming a show and out of all of them one of them is a murderer killing a bunch of people from the cast. Until they find out who is the murderer they all have to stay on set and no one can leave, while the murder is out to get them. It was probably the best spring break ever and i hope to do the same thing next year again

No comments:

Post a Comment