Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

PD2: Jack F

My spring break was a very uneventful one but it still was fun. I did practically nothing all week but Sunday I went to my grandparents house for brunch and dinner. We ate banana nut muffins, kielbasa (a type of sausage), fruit, and a really good quiche that my mom made. For dinner we had broccoli, ham, some really good mac and cheese that my mom made, and potatoes. But the highlight of that day was that we got out my grandfathers old vinyl collection. We dug it out of the closet in the attic and there was a record player in that closet and we decided to bring it down stairs and try it out. We brought it down and started paying with it. It took us a lot of time to figure out how to get the . there were a lot of the Rat Pack and Frank Sinatra records from the 40's but it was a really cool experience to realize how convenient things are now with music. I had a really uninteresting break but it was still very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment