Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd. 3: Ava T. Spring Break

             Spring break was the highlight of my year. My family and I packed up our bags and flew out to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Steamboat is a Western-cowboy themed town. We stayed in a condo, near the mountains, and took private skiing lessons. My sisters, Olivia and Isa, went to the lessons with me while my brother, Jake, went to ski school. Unfortunately, my brother had a tough time getting used to being away from my parents. While we were in Steamboat, we went to amazing restaurants. In one of the restaurants, we got to cook our own meat. In Steamboat, most of the shops are in town such as the candy store (we got a lot of candy) and the clothing shops (where I got a sweatshirt). When the fun ended, we all wished we could stay, but we knew that our time was up. We shipped out the skis back to Philadelphia, and flew back home. The experiences and memories I made at Steamboat will definitely last a life time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment