Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd 2, Nicole Feury : Spring Break

Spring Break

 
I didn't do very much over break. But what I did was go to an Easter party with my family and I hung out with friends. At the Easter party, we first hunted for Easter eggs then we had a barbecued meal. Also, to finish it off we had cupcakes and chocolate covered pretzels. But earlier that week, one very strange thing happened. While outside, my friends and I were swinging on the swings and then we saw it. My cat on the roof of my house looking down the chimney. I quickly went inside and got my mom. She went to the front of the house and helped the cat down. At first, she didn't want to come down but then she finally did. She was definitely happy to be back on the ground. In the end, it was definitely one of the most weirdest moments of my life. That was my spring break.
 
... Easter Bunny at the annual Silver Lake Easter Egg Hunt Saturday at     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment