Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

pd3:Alex L.

     




          For spring break I went to Puerto Rico. At first I never really wanted to go but I ended up really liking it. The first full day we were there we went to the hotel pools. That's right POOLS plural the hotel had 4 pools and my dad and I went to all of them. We heard about the beach the first day and so the second day me and my family decided to check it out. The beach was on an island. It was awesome, you could go snorkeling, canoeing, paddle boarding, and ride a wave runner. My dad and I rented a wave runner, it was my first time so I was SUPER nervous, but it was not that bad once we got used to it. After we went to go snorkeling and saw a beautiful sea turtle. The third day we went to the hotel's water park. It was cool, my favorite part was the lazy river. We went to the beach again the next day, but on our last day my mom, dad and I went on a rainforest tour and learned that some make up is from rock paint and water. We also learned that there is gold in the dirt of a rainforest. Overall it was one of the best vacations my family and I have ever had and we can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment