Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd 2: Ksenia T

 During spring break, usually, my family goes to sunny Florida but this year my Dad insisted on going to Utah to ski in the freezing snow. We went with my friends and their families to Utah and started skiing right away.  We would ski in the well-known Alta and Snowbird ski resorts. After every tiring day of skiing we would go to the outdoor pool. We would watch the snowflakes drift into the heated pool while daring each other to get out of the pool and to roll in the snow. Every night all of the families would gather in the largest hotel room and eat dinner together. After eating, all of the kids (including me) would play hotel tag/hide and go seek/man hunt until we got in trouble. Utah was so much fun and a great life experience but I still miss all the sun I missed in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment