Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spring Break

Over spring break... I did many fun and interesting things. One of my favorites was when Nikki and I went to Washington to see the cherry blossem festival, that I mistakened as a firework show(Its hard to tell wich one if your saying it in Chinese okay?) I went with Nikki and her family because my mom was working. We visited many places including the Lincoln Memorial, the outside of the White House, The Martin Luther King Memorial,the Museam of Future Art, and the Chery Blossom trees of course. When we got home our parents decided to do a karaoke party. My friends came and I was so excited to see them because Nikki and I haven't senn them, Livia and Jolin, in forever. We stayed up and played "Hide-and-Seek" with everyone and we finally left at midnight, actually I left at midnight, Livia and Jolin left at like 1:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment