Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

PD: 6 Andrew K

 People always ask, are you going anywhere for spring break? For the first time in a long time, the answer was, "No, I'm staying at home this year." I didn't think it would be that fun at first, but it was exciting to go to places that we don't really have to to go to during school. For example, we went to the mall (KOP) every few days and the movies to see the new Superman vs Batman movie. I also slept in everyday of the week. Watching lots of Youtube videos of different stars and Jimmy Fallon clips never get boring. I also listened to a lot of music on Spotify and watching old movies like Forrest Gump again was exciting in a slightly different way from when traveling was the norm for me during Spring Break. Even though I didn't travel far, I still had a lot of fun and relaxed, but that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment