Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd: 3 Fung, J

My spring break was filled with lots of fun with my swim team. My spring break started with a three hour drive to the Penn State University, where I had a swim meet. The first thing that I did there was check in with the volunteers, so they knew that I was there to swim in that meet. When that was done we went to the hotel and checked in there so we could sleep. Both my brother and I were swimming really early in the morning. The only difference was that my brother was swimming on Saturday and I was swimming on Sunday. We made some food to eat as soon as we got into our room and then proceeded to sleep.
 Saturday evening, I played pool with my friend while we were waiting for our other friend to come back to the hotel. I spent most of the night in my friend's room. All of my friends were there. We talked about how we were going to do tomorrow in our races. Because she wanted our relay to be the most fashionable relay at the meet, we got cornrows and bandanas. We then decided that we should go to sleep so we would be well rested for the races the next day.
I woke up at 5 o'clock on Sunday, got ready, and went downstairs for breakfast. Downstairs I ran into two of my friends. We decided to carpool to the pool. On the pool deck, we sat with our team and waited for our events to be called. Everyone cheered for each other when they were swimming. Everyone got best times and had fun. We learned new things about each other and told things about ourselves. After the meet almost everyone went to get ice cream at the Berkey Creamery. I went home with my friend and some other guys in my age group. By far this was the best spring break I've every had.

No comments:

Post a Comment