Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

PD 1 Verna T

Spring Break




My spring break was not really that exciting. I slept in everyday to catch up on some sleep. I also go to this park in my neighborhood and play outside there for a few hours. I have an electric scooter, it's really fun to use. I ran over break to train for my 15k this Saturday which i'm running with my dad in. i can't wait to run the race because i want to beat my time from last year. For Easter, i went to my moms house in New Jersey and we had an Easter dinner and we dyed eggs. (we being: My mom, My sister Sydney, my sister Evelyn, My step-dad, and me). Dying eggs is fun because we do it every year and we play a game with them. We hit the sides of the eggs together and whoever egg survives all the rounds, they win. Our Easter dinner was ham, corn, potatoes, and beans. My spring break was not that exciting but it was good to get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment