Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

PD:1 McElgin Sophia

This spring break I went to three places OC New Jersey, Baltimore inner harbor, North Carolina I watched a surfing completion in north Carolina is was so cool to see the skill and the white wash. The visitors won but I still think the locals did better they got more swells. Then I surfed my way to my home town Oc to do my local surfing I always have a blasted down their but I am not allowed to have my phone but it is nice to get away social media that way I can focus on my stay.  The last five days of spring break I spent it in Baltimore harbor it was one of my favorite trips I went with my cousins we got to stay in a hotel that served free breakfast. Waking up early was my favorite part next to the aquarium the Baltimore aquarium has beautiful fish, sea turtles, dolphins, jellyfish, shark and much more the sea turtles were my favorite. We saw so many sights and tasted it too. the food up there is sea food glory. I had so much fun this spring break lets hope next spring can earn up to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment