Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd2: Gregory L

My Favorite Spring Break "Moment"

After I left school on Friday, I was very excited because the day after, my family and I would be driving to New York City. On Sunday, I got to see my first Broadway show with my mom and her friend. The show was called Kinky Boots, starring Wayne Brady and a lot of other great performers. Since my mom had bought us tickets in the second row, we got to see all of the performers singing and dancing right in front of us. I could actually see the spit coming out of their mouths while they sang. I had a great time! After the show, it had started to snow outside, but a crowd of people and I stood behind the barricades by the stage door of the Al Hirschfeld Theatre, hoping to get our Playbills signed by the performers. Only a few of them came to the barricade to sign Playbills, but it was exciting to get to talk to the cast members. It was awesome to have gotten the whole Broadway experience at my first show!

No comments:

Post a Comment