Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

PD2: Gallagher, Brynne

Spring break this year was a blast maybe it was because it was just me and my parents ot if it was the destination. Over spring break I went to California. In California I got to go to so many places such as Escondido, La Jolla, San Diego, Lagoona Nigel, and Palm Springs.  While in La Jolla I got to go surfing and that was a blast. Also, like evrywhere else We looked around the shops. In Escondido we went to the beach and the pool because thats where our hotel was. In San Diego me and my parents went to the famous San Diego zoo and it was so much fun to see all the animals. In Lagoona Nigel I went to the beach and spent the day there along with some walking around and looking in the shops. Finally, I went to Palm Springs. In Palm Springs I went to the Blue Coyote a mexican resturant that had such amazing foods. We went around town and got to c lots of cool shops. We ended the day the same each time with a convertible ride back to the hotel. Overall my break was a blast and cant wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment