Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

PD:3 Fox, A

This spring break I traveled to New Hampshire with my family to see my cousins. We went ice skating and skiing. One of my favorite parts of the trip was going to the resort and learning to ski. Although in the beginning I was a horrible skier, by the end of the day I was good enough to ride down the bigger hills on my own.
After a few days, My aunt and my cousin drove with us down to New York City. In the Big Apple, we saw a Broadway show, Matilda, skated in Rockefeller Plaza, and visited the Central Park Zoo. My favorite part was seeing the sea lions at the zoo. They knew many tricks and were glad to show off for the crowd.
Driving home, the old minivan made 80 mph on the Jersey Pike to avoid getting hit by cars going faster than us in the 65 mph zone.
All in all, it was a great trip and my family and I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment