Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pd1: Finn S. Best spring break moment

I wake up, without checking the time I go downstairs to get some cereal. My dad has work and I am home alone for the whole day. Sitting on my laptop I desperately contact friends waiting and hoping for something to do.  Now i'm not describing any specific day, I'm describing every day on spring break, Of course I did hang out with friends here and there, but this day kind of stands out. 

At about 2;00 we left into the city to pick up my sister. She had taken a bus all the way from her school at University of Pittsburgh to Philadelphia. Dad had a plan to go to Pats cheesesteaks.  Personally I have never had Genos or Pats so this was a rather new experience for me and my sister who also hasn't gone to those places.  We all got cheesesteaks and some cheese fries in a cup to share  as well as drinks. After eating half the fries the rest where in the gooey cheese. None of us wanted to get our hands dirty so we threw them out. As for the steaks, the bread was great and so where the other foods, but it was slightly smaller then ones I'm used to eating. 
 
Later we walked back to our car which was parked next to a limo and drove home. Nothing much happened then. I just sat back with my earbuds. That was really nothing special, it was just the most I could write about out of everything else happening over spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment