Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

PD 1: Roeder, L

Over spring break I didn't do much. I hung out with friends and ,on Easter, I helped my mom with cooking for an all Italian celebration. My mom is full Italian and my dad is a quarter Italian so it was cool to celebrate that way. For dinner we made a pasta dish, but it was cool the way we made it. First, we took a cake pan and buttered it. Secondly, we mix 1 cup of Parmesan cheese in with pasta. Then, we took the buttered cake pan and the pasta and filled the pan with the pasta, but the pasta was standing up. Next, we top the pasta with meat sauce and cheese. Finally, we put it in the oven and let it cook. Also, for dessert, we made raspberry white chocolate cheesecake pie with graham cracker crust. I originally found a picture of it on Instagram an I really wanted to try it, so I convinced my mom to make it. The first section had a layer of  white chocolate, then a layer crushed raspberries, then it was the cheesecake part. On top of that was another layer of white chocolate, then my mom's homemade whipped cream. Finally, it was topped with raspberries and a white chocolate drizzle. So, even though my spring break wasn't that eventful, i had a great Italian Easter with my family. We also ate some great food.




Image result for raspberry white chocolate cheesecake pie              Image result for italian easter rigatoni dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment