Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

PD-3.Baker,J

Found  Poem

I come home to seeing polices cars.
Scared, curioses,
  anxious. I walk in to see my dad on his back
hand cuffs polices right beside him.
  I was  furious I rushed to my
mom wondering what was going on.
To only hear bad news "saying we didn't do anything"

when they really did.
I was shocked.
 My mouth felt like
it was shut. When my dad left I felt lost.
Waiting for someone to find come me.

 Paragraph

The page had to deal with what people had to go through in the revolution. This quotation ''We didn't do anything said Mama when the parents really just ruined there family. It must have really hurt Lucia to see her parents have to lie to them and the police men. This was also when Lucia and Ivett got in to there big fight but it wasn't necessary to put that in. This is a very good part of the book that was a great part to write a poem about.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment