Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pd. 6 Sydney V. Non-stop moving around

I had a blast over thanks giving break, and I'd be more than happy to you all what I did. I went over my grandparents house for two days and got to go around town and go into different stores. I asked if I could go to the mall eager to shop, but my question was quickly denied as my grandmother mindlessly went on about how it was black Friday and how everyone will be at the mall. So instead we went to Panera and I got creamy mac & cheese along with a bag of chips and small coke for lunch. My grandmother got turkey chili and a flatbread sandwich. After, I went to her house and chillaxed for a little bit; and later went to Starbucks and got a warm vanilla cream with a white sprinkled pink iced cake-pop, which was delicious may I say. After my snack we went to watch a movie, it was The Hunger Games: Mocking jay part 2 which was awesome! oh did you know. oops sorry cant tell you, you'll have to watch it yourselves, can't spoil it for you. Anyway that night I got to stay up and go on my computer until I became tired and fell asleep.

When I came home from my grandparents I then went to the mall with my family and went around shopping, but once my dad said we were going I was actually disappointed. To be honest after moving around and going everywhere with my grandparents I was too tired to want to go shopping, but at least I had a lot of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment