Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pd1: Jack F. Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was one of the best Thanksgivings that I've had yet. It started off with a wonderful day of... you know what! Nothing! The first day of our Thanksgiving break I sat at home and did nothing. I must say it was absolutely wonderful. The next day was Thanksgiving, and it was kind of a weighing the sides situation with it for us. My aunt on my moms side was having Thanksgiving at their house this year, but my grandparents on my dads side were having thanksgiving at their house this year. At the end of Wednesday we had our decision. We would go to our grandparent's house for dinner. On Thanksgiving we left at around 2:30. My grandparent's house is about 15 minutes away so its not that far of a drive. We got there and we were one of the first people to arrive, which is not common. We waited for a while and in that time there was a lot of time yelling at the eagles lions game and ranting about how bad the eagles are. Then at 4:30, it was time to eat. We all sat around the table and we said grace and all that jazz and then we ate. Let me tell you, Ive never eaten so much at a thanksgiving dinner before. I stuffed myself to the brim! While we were eating we all went around and said what we were thankful for. Every body said the same usual things about family and friends except my 3yearold cousin. He started off like normal, but when he was asked what his little sister was thankful for, (She is about a year old) the 3 year old responded with "Me!" I ended up going home stuffed that evening, and I knew I'd had one of the nest thanksgivings yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment