Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Domenic DiAddezio Period 2


Thanksgiving 2015

Spending time with friends and family was very enjoyable this Thanksgiving. Starting on Wednesday night , we and my mom cleaned the turkey!  It was very gross and disgusting. Following that me and my mom started cutting up ingredients for the homemade stuffing.
Thanksgiving day was a ball, I woke up and immediately started  to help my mom cooking! Soon after my grandparents came over with the deep fryer. We put the turkey in at 1:00 and pulled it out around 2:30. That turkey tasted so good. Around 3 the rest of the people in my family came over. My family hosted 14 people. After we were done eating me played Family Feud while we ate dessert! Thanksgiving was really fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment