Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Pd1: Libby R Thanksgiving

Over thanksgiving break I went to my uncle's. My whole family was there including my aunt, who was married into the family, her sister was there which made it very special. After that I stayed over there for 2 extra nights with my cousin. Each night I was there my aunt, her sister, my uncle, my cousin, and I played a game where 2 people are in the basement and turn out the lights. Then, everyone else goes downstairs and the 2 original people down there scare the others. I personally get scared very easily but it was still fun to see how they would try and scare us. For example, and uncle snuck up behind me and grabbed my ankle! I was standing next to my cousin when that happened and I'm pretty sure I dislocated her shoulder. It was a pretty funny game as well because they would come up with really weird ways to scare us too. But, it was still very scary for me because they had to really try and scare us because my cousin is pretty much impossible to scare. I also ate a lot of pie. My aunts sister made a chocolate pecan pie that was so good that she had to make 3 and they were all gone by the next day. Plus, I watched a lot of TV. That's really all I did over thanksgiving break. Even though I didn't do much I had an amazing thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment