Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

pd:3 Lola J. found poem questioning my friendship

Questioning my friendship 
Thinking the  note was just a random letter  
 I didn’t care. 
Frankie said that it was for me, but I didn’t want it. 
I walked up-stairs to my room, set the note on my bed 
 and started reading it.  
I'm sorry for everything that happened to your family. 
I promise I didn’t have anything to do with it. 
leaving for Varadero tomorrow with the brigades following 
hoping to talk to you soon  
your friend, Ivette 
Not wanting to except an apology I put the note on my bed 
wondering if she was telling the truth 
questioning my friendship 

There were many reasons that showed empathy in Red Umbrella here is why. In this scene Ivette is showing sympathy for Lucia and her family. She is saying that she is concerned about papa and everybody else. Ivette wrote a nice letter wanting to re a sure Lucia. Lucia shows a little bit of tolerance and acceptance when she was questioning Ivette. Lucia asks herself maybe she really wasn’t lying and maybe she was telling the truth. Lucia ended up thinking to herself maybe this was true but, she could also be lying.That is how Lucia and Ivette were showing tolerance, empathy and acceptance. 
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment