Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pd6: Lydia N A Thanksgiving Card Game

During this past Thanksgiving, I had a wonderful time.  One of the highlights of my trip was playing card games with my family.  At home, we don't play games often because we just don't have time, but my extended family loves games, so while we were relaxing in the family room, we decided to play.  We chose a game called Phase 10, which we played with my Yiayia, (that's greek for grandma) my Papa, my aunt, my cousin, my mom, and my brother.  Phase 10 is a card game in which you have different phases of different things you have to get.  For example, the first round, everyone has to get two sets of 3.  The game continues until someone completes all ten phases, hence the name.  It takes a very long time to finish the game, but we had a great time talking with each other and playing the game.  It was an awesome Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment